Jan Durkin

G'day Jan,
After recently completing the Australia/New Zealand tour (which was a fabulous tour), I've found an interest in following events in your country. Congratulations to you and all of the Aussies on the new Master's Champion, Adam S-c-o-t-t!! Such an exciting finish to the game! I hope to be back to your intriguing country soon.
Lynn

Comments

• edited April 2013
    TL19711 and Jan: Let me add my congratulations to ya'll on Adam's great win, especially since I live 20 minutes from The Augusta National in Aiken, SC-- I was there on Wednesday-- Aiken annually hosts a large contingent from AUS/NZ, they play at my club, attend the tournament, and take over the bars all over town-- great bunch of mates, they drop tons of dough in this area--- we love 'em!!!!
  • TL19711 wrote:
    G'day Jan,
    After recently completing the Australia/New Zealand tour (which was a fabulous tour), I've found an interest in following events in your country. Congratulations to you and all of the Aussies on the new Master's Champion, Adam S-c-o-t-t!! Such an exciting finish to the game! I hope to be back to your intriguing country soon.
    Lynn
    G'day yourself, TL19711!

Travelling certainly does broaden your mind and lengthen your current affairs catch-up time! Wasn't that a thrilling win! Right down to the wire! And with Adam Scott being such a young bloke, he's got a whole career ahead of him. It'd be great if he could collect a few more fancy jackets along the way. I'm not a golfer, but as you know Aussies are all sports mad. It takes a lot to shove football off the sports pages in Melbourne at this time of year!

Cheers,

Jan
  • scoopdave wrote:
    TL19711 and Jan: Let me add my congratulations to ya'll on Adam's great win, especially since I live 20 minutes from The Augusta National in Aiken, SC-- I was there on Wednesday-- Aiken annually hosts a large contingent from AUS/NZ, they play at my club, attend the tournament, and take over the bars all over town-- great bunch of mates, they drop tons of dough in this area--- we love 'em!!!!
    Hi Scoopdave,

Golf? Aussies? Bars? Dough? Snigger ..... gotta luv 'em! ;))

Cheers,

Jan
  • When ( and not IF) we finally make it to Australia, it will definitely be in January during the Australian Open, I hear it is the World's Best Tennis Tournament, and Party!!
This discussion has been closed.