07 December Tour: Vaccinations - Japanese Encephalitis & Early Arrival
Hello All,
While I am not scheduled for the Spotlight of India tour until 07 December, I'm wondering if anyone traveling on this tour (or on the China tour) has learned if the Japanese Encephalitis vaccination is required or a good safety measure?
Also, I am arriving two days early, on 05 December in the morning on British Airways. I will likely rest as needed, but will want to see some of Delhi soon enough. Is anyone else coming in a day or two early? If so, perhaps we can explore together! I am traveling solo and may also be open to a quick visit to Nepal unless the visa requirement is intense. In any case, I have the name of a good guide and will make contact with him soon to ask about the possibility of a one-day excursion --likely too much to take on, but fun to consider the possibility in any case!
I look forward to meeting all of you sharing the 07 December Spotlight of India tour!
My best,
Pam Blair