Vaccines for Kenya/Tanzania
Ok so I am very confused about vaccines for Kenya / Tanzania
We are going in July and so far there are so many different opinions on just what you need.
CDC reccomends some but are they overdoing it. remember they are a government agency and we all know
that sometimes they are not working as well as you might expect.
Yes, for sure, Yellow fever. However, Polio, Hep A<B<t..typhoid???
If I were to be working in a medical surrounding or a drug abuser I could see some of these
As I read it from these forums, we will be staying at first class hotels with clean water and
proper handling of food. So why the Hep?? If we are drinking contaminated food or water
yes, typhoid . If thats the case I will cancel now. I don't think Tauck would risk exposure so
my feeling is some of these are un warented. Malaria pills I will bring . But not sure I will take as
I hear they can make you feel pretty miserable.
So please let me hear from anyone who has done this trip or has positive input.
I am not going to get vaccines that are really not necessary.