Options

Canadian Maritimes 11-day Tour - Dining Options??

We are on the September 12, 2017, tour. Reviewing the trip itinerary, it looks like we have dinner included except for the Friday evening in Moncton, New Brunswick. Any thoughts about good restaurants in Moncton? Since it will be a Friday, I am thinking we may want to make advance reservations in order to get a good time. "Bags ready by 7:00 " the next morning!

Also, any suggestions for dining in Halifax? We will arrive a day early so will need to get lunch and dinner there.

Thanks for response to these questions and any other tips you may provide on other aspects, especially if you have recently taken this tour.

Comments

• Options
    We just returned from this wonderful tour! In Halifax, I can definitely recommend the Bicycle Thief, which is on the Waterfront, for lunch or dinner. A nice place to dine after the included morning sightseeing tour in the area.

In Moncton, you will have an included dinner at the Windjammer in the Delta Hotel. It was such a fabulous meal that we booked again for the next evening for my birthday celebration. The food and service in that restaurant are World Class!

In Lunenburg, we ate at a cute little restaurant called the Salt Shaker Deli. It's a short walk from the water and the food was delicious.

Our guide, Allyson Stoyles, was delightful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file