It's a great tour!

We traveled with this tour Aug 15th to 28th. It is a fabulous trip. If anyone is contemplating signing up for this tour in the future and has questions, perhaps I can answer them.

Comments

• Hi wundernkc...I signed up for this trip June 17 - as a solo - did you feel safe in St Petersburg and Moscow walking through the city? Any issues being an American tourist. Appreciate any feedback. thanks

• Hi Wundernkc, I am signed up for this tour June 2020. I would like to connect with someone to get some details, specifically St Petersburg and Moscow. I would like to get some idea of the the site that you got to see and free time. I just want to be sure I get to see everything that I want to see.

• kollage77
    August 2019

Hi wundernkc...I signed up . . . . Appreciate any feedback. thanks

Travel4FunNC
    7:36AM

Hi Wundernkc, I am signed up for this tour June 2020. I would like to connect with someone to get some details, . . .

This is a two year old 2018 thread. Though the stats show Wundernkc was last active in Nov 2019, he/she didn't respond to your August 2019 post so may no longer visit or participate in the forums.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file