Rebooking for the Oberammergau?
Our Ultimate Alps and Dolomites/Oberammergau trip in June was cancelled, of course, and we did not push our reservation until 2022. We would love to see the Oberammergau, but I am concerned that by the time we know for sure about a vaccine that is safe and works, the Tauck trips will all be booked. I would just like some input from experienced travelers about whether to go ahead and make the reservation again or not. Maybe that isn’t even a possibility...I have not called to discuss...The Ultimate Alps and Dolomites trip looks fabulous; it had everything we wanted. So I would appreciate your thoughts on rebooking....or waiting. Thanks!