Going on the May 15, 2022 MS Esprit trip on the Rhine. I know it is early....very early....but the trip is almost full, so I figured some folks might be looking on here for information. We are arriving in Amsterdam on the 14th and staying at the W Amsterdam Hotel. I am looking at the on-off tour bus on one day and/or a private guide on the other. We don't check in on the 15th until 16:00 so there is a lot of time on that day. I've used private tours in the past and they are usually very nice and not real expensive. If anyone is interested in sharing, let me know. There are a couple of places on the cruise that we have some free time and I might use another private guide for a free afternoon at a place Tauck may not take us. Time will tell.