Just curious if anyone has been to Germany/Austria over Christmas week? We've been over there many times for the Christmas Markets, but we are curious what it's like Christmas week? I've read that most of the markets close 12-23 and most restaurants are closed Xmas day? One of our closest friend's husband died and she wants to take her college kids Dec 2023, but because of their college schedule, they won't be able to go till 12/20/23 and they want us to go with them as they've never been. We would love to do a Tauck Danube Xmas Market River Cruise (we have been before), but the date that would work is 12/20/23 (unofficial, as official dates not released yet) - but most everything we've read say the Markets will be closed, which makes me think that the daily itineraries like Melk Abbey, Tours, Cathedrals, etc won't be open???? How do the River Cruises that happen over Xmas Week work? I can't imagine that the itinerary would be the same. I plan to call, but thought I'd ask here first. Do the river cruises change over Xmas week?