Options

Tentative dates for 2023 have been posted

The 2023 dates were posted yesterday and working with our Tauck certified TA we have already reserved a date. It's a long way off but we have learned this trip books quickly. Hopefully the virus will be long gone by then.

Comments

• Options

I’d love to do that tour. We really enjoyed the Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos tour and would happily go back and repeat the first two countries. We did enjoy Laos the best. Be prepared for the humidity!

• Options

I’ve done that area, but I was getting paid to do it. We had fun about 90% of the time, but two years was enough. (;-)
    Say hello to China Beach for me.

• Options

British - very true! We are really looking forward to this trip. If I remember correctly Smiling Sam had some great photos from this trip and that helped us decide. I also lived in the Philippines on and off for 3 years including the summers so I know all about the humidity in the area.

• Options

British - we did the tour in late January and humidity wasn’t an issue. Hanoi was a bit cool, but the rest of the tour was wonderful from both a temperature and humidity perspective. Of course, each year can be different.

• Options
    edited August 2021

Think it was a January when we did our tour. Cambodia and Laos were very humid

• Options

Virginia Travelers - I did that tour in 2018 and it was wonderful but very hot and humid in September.

• Options

We went on this tour in February 2016…cool in Viet Nam but quite nice in Cambodia. Thailand was beautiful weather and of course a beautiful country. We still rave about the Four Seasons in Chang Mai. We love SE Asia so this trip remains in our Top 5 trips!

• Options

Nancy you are right the Four Seasons in Chang Mai was amazing. I was booked for Singapore this year which of course was canceled now I'm booked for September next year hoping that one goes.

• Options

Nancy/Gladys - thanks for the feedback. We have booked the February 8th 2023 tour so we are hoping for the same weather you had in Feb.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file