Switzerland crown jewel June 24. Anyone going? Concerned about covid testing going home to US How does Tauck help setting you up in hotel, food, new plane res, etc.? Traveling with spouse What if one tests positive and one doesn't? Purchased insurance when I booked last year. I know I will have to pay out of pocket and then get reimbursed later I will be purchasing Covid tests from E-Med to take with me (antigen) Approved for delta,American, United., and most other carriers
Any amount of virus with a pcr test will get you a positive test. Antigen test can still detect small amount of virus but if not over a certain viral load will give you a negative test. Staying an extra day in Lucerne, Good or bad Idea? Any thoughts Would be helpful. E-med testing can be done on your smartphone or tablet,.In your hotel room. Load the abbott navica app prior to leaving the US. I will use Tauck testing and maybe use e med testing as a back up. First thing you learn as a health care provider with an abnormal result is REPEAT THE TEST.