A Week in Scotland June 5, 2022

I was on the Week in Scotland tour that started June 5th in Glasgow, went up to Inverness, and ended in
Edinburgh. It was wonderful. Perfect balance of outdoor activities and indoor castles. We had great weather. But to everyone's surprise, we had only eight people in the group. We were a close group after a short time and enjoyed each other's company. I'm grateful for this experience and the amazing detail our director Michelle provided us in such a warm manner. Bravo Michelle and everyone involved in planning. Thank You

Comments

• Good to hear, Cathy_B. We’re on the July 10 tour and are really looking forward to it.

• curious on tour was there any options or info for laundry? btw also on July 10, leaving july 5 to dublin first

• cathy can you talk a little about weather and clothing choices?

• psgabin - From my experience, Scotland will almost always, be cool, damp, somewhat windy regardless of the time of the year. If it isn't today, likely it will be tomorrow.

• edited July 2022

There can be heatwaves. I love the long light summer evenings, not going dark until maybe 11pm at the height of summer. I don’t recall a wind problem when I lived in Scotland. Mornings will always be cool, layering is the key as usual

• Hello psgabin. Look forward to meeting you. I’ve been watching the Weather Channel app and they are predicting highs near 70 and lows in the low to mid 50’s. Cloudy, with rain chances fairly low, but not zero. Sounds like layers are indeed the key.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file