Sea Wall or Capilano Bridge?

8/9 Tour - Hi, we are going to be on the Aug 9th tour and taking the extra day on the 8th. Any thoughts if we would benefit more by walking the Sea Wall or a walking across the Capilano Bridge? I know Tauck does something with Stanley Park on the first full day but wonder if it's enough time. Thanks. Stu S

Comments

• Although it has been quite some time, we did this tour twice. I have no experience with the bridge, but thoroughly enjoyed strolling along the Sea Wall path. The views are stunning. If you choose this option, you will need to plan where you wish to start and end. The public transportation around the park is plentiful. I presume it has only gotten better. No matter which you choose, enjoy.

• to: kfnknfzk- thanks for the input and wishes

• Our coach trip circled the park. Our only stop was at the totem poles and we may have had 20-30 minutes or so to peruse them. I believe we had a free afternoon so we stayed in Stanley Park for a few hours and took public transportation back to our hotel. Check to see what the payment requirements are for the public transportation as we didn't have what was necessary, and the driver let us go back for free. Very thankful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file