Options

Question regarding Free Time Day 8 in Interlaken

edited August 2022 in Switzerland

Hey guys,

Day 8 in Interlaken states ‘remainder of the afternoon is free’… This is after the cogwheel ride up to the Jungfraujoch and the reception at the Ice Palace. I was thinking of going paragliding that afternoon. Will there be ample time left for this?

Also, I would be interested in getting feedback if anyone has gone paragliding in this area.

Comments

• Options

Windy01 - There will be plenty of time in the afternoon. Some people on our tour went paragliding and loved it!

• Options

Windy01, which tour are you on? We are on 19 Aug small group and I am thinking of doing the paragliding also.

• Options

Thanks, Noreen!

Santoliston, I will be on the September 5 departure. Will you be booking the paragliding in advance or on the day of onsite?

• Options

Windy01, will wait till we arrive. Took a hand gliding course in Chimsee, GE many years ago but have not done it since.

• Options

Santoliston, I would appreciate any feedback once you’ve done it and also, which company you opted to go with.

• Options

Windy01, will do. The easy way is via email. “santoliston725@gmail.com”.

• Options

Tauck discouraged people putting their emails on the forum. . You can send a PM to Windy01 by clicking on their profile page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file