New Zealand Traveller Declaration No Longer Required?

According to our travel document, NZ requires this document to be applied for at https://app.travellerdeclaration.govt.nz/ (this is not the same thing as the NZ ETA, which we have already completed and received).

I started this a couple of weeks back, but was told to wait until 28 days before arrival (Nov 16, in our case). When I returned today to complete the application, received the following message onscreen (you are not returned to your incomplete application):

**"Travellers flying to New Zealand do not need to complete a New Zealand Traveller Declaration.

If you have already completed a Traveller Declaration you will not be required to present your Traveller Pass on arrival.

If you have any questions, please contact the New Zealand Traveller Declaration Contact Centre (available 24/7) on:

+64 4 931 5799 - for international callers (please note that charges may apply from your service provider)
0800 359 269 - toll free number for New Zealand based callers
1800 359 269 - toll free number for Australia based callers"**

Can anyone verify

Comments

• edited October 2022

Following up my own posting here. Just spoke with Tauck, who verified this form is no longer required, as of October 20. If you've already completed it, you will not be asked for it on arrival.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file