PBS Series(?) on Tutankhamun: Allies and Enemies airing 11/22/2022

The "Series" question mark is because the trailers refer to Episode 1. Deja vu all over again for those of us recently returned from this trip. Probably other Tut programs coming commemorating the 100th anniversary of the (re)discovery of his tomb.

Comments

• I'll also tag this onto the thread:

For any who have taken or are taking this trip: the two CBS Amazing Race episodes originally broadcast on 10/19 and 10/26 were set in Petra (and broadcast the day we arrived there) and Amman. May, many locations where we visited. Great fun. Should be available on-demand if you (unlike us) aren’t Amazing Race junkies.

• I just completed our Jordan pre-trip forms online and submitted. How many days before I should expect a code from them ?

• just completed our Jordan pre-trip forms online and submitted. How many days before I should expect a code from them ?

cumin GJ I received my code the next day. Looking at the time stamp on the email and it was less than 24 hours. (December 2021)

• thx Pure Luxury. Did get the code the following day. November 17 departure coming soon !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file