Options

Canadian Capitals Tour - September 17, 2023

We have been booked for this tour for some time now. Anyone else joining us?

Comments

• Options

we will be on the July 14th tour.

• Options

We will be on the June 13 tour. I recently posted the question about how much time is spent on the bus between each capital city.

• Options

I'm going on this tour on July 12. Does anyone know whether Canada uses the same wall plugs we do in the US or do I need to bring any adapter? Also - for anyone who has gone on this tour - did you bring swim suits and spend any time at the pool facilities where they were available?

• Options

Canada has the same plugs. Don’t forget you can google questions like this or even ask Alexa.

• Options

No swimsuits for us...too much to see and do on this fabulous tour. I hope Felix is your tour director. He is one of the best in my opinion.

• Options

The hotels on this tour are large hotels in the cities. Any pools would be indoors. If you want to swim for exercise, you can find out what time the pools are open to see if you can get it in before the tour begins or possibly later in the evening.

Otherwise, I agree with not using the pools. All these cities have so much to see and experience.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file