Options

Report, Please?

My sister & I will be on the Seine river cruise + London & Paris, beginning May 12, 2023. I'm fairly sure this season's trips begin in mid-April & would really appreciate some feedback from people who experience the early tours. Mostly, I suppose, I'm interested to know if the labor unrest in England & France (Paris, especially) impact your journey. We've been on post-Covid Tauck tours, so we're fairly confident that the company has contingency plans; however, information from actual customers would be of great value.
Thanks in advance & bon voyage!

Comments

• Options

I am leaving very shortly for this tour and will definitely report back once I return. I am not the least bit concerned about any protests. There has always been some strife whenever I have been in Paris and we have never had a problem. Tauck does indeed have contingency plans in place and they would never put their guests in harms way.

• Options

Thanks. I look forward to reading about your experiences.
    PS - Really cute dog! Maltese?

• Options

I returned today and will post a review in a few days.

Yes, Maltese. He is quite a character.

• Options

Hope you had a wonderful time!

• Options

We did! There were a few minor changes to the itinerary but nothing of any real consequence. I am slow in organizing my thoughts for my review. We've been spending much time with our pup who is beside himself with joy now that we are home.

By the way, we saw no protests or strikes in either London or Paris. Stay tuned.......

• Options

kfnknfzk - We are taking this trip in August and would love to hear about your experience. Thank you!

• Options

I have started a review and will finish later. The first installment is on the home page. Thanks for the interest.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file