Options

Bellisima Northern Italy

2»

Comments

• Options

We are eagerly anticipating the June 15 2024 Bellisima tour. Learning so much from your posts.
    Planning on a pre night in Milan and an extra day in Venice.

• Options

We took this trip last October. Had a wonderful tour director (Victor) and spent some enjoyable free time on our own in Milan before the trip. Sometimes, the tours of the Duomo and/or La Scala are included with Tauck, sometimes they are not. If your trip does not include these they are definitely worthwhile and easy to book and/or do these on your own. They are both short walking distances from your hotel. After several recommendations we took a short taxi ride to the Monumentale Cimiterio which is a fantastic place to see beautiful sculpture. Definitely as nice as many of the museums. Our best food in Milan, recommended by our Tour Director was Paper Moon. Other places we went to were basically part of our tour. Some of the pasta meals got a little repetitious after a while, so you might want to investigate other venues. Have a wonderful time and private message me at the above right if you want tsome specific info.

• Options

Milan is famous for risottos

• Options

since there are a lot of meals on your own on this tour...could you please send a list of suggestions for each stop. thank you

• Options

Our tour guide Victor was very helpful n recommending great restaurants on this tour. Most of his choices were near our hotels and i
    moderately priced. In addition the Paper Moon in Milan (which was our favorite) her recommended Tratorria Arco de Garvi in Verona and another small restaurant near the Adige River near your hotel in Verona, and La Botte in Stressa. Trust me, you will not starve on this tour. In Venice, Victor recommended Il Riditto which we found expensive and not that great, but we really enjoyed Il Forno which was recommended by a tour guide from another trip. For an interesting aside you can look up food recommendations (from Victor) on you tube...Victor Cartin Food tours.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file