Options

Melbourne Street Art Tours

For those of you who have taken Grand Australia/New Zealand trip ...On day 2 there is a walking guided tour of Melbourne along "distinctive laneways" (Tauck description) .Does this cover a thorough tour of the Street Art Scene in the area?

I'm debating whether to do a Private tour that afternoon run by Street Artists. (Melbourne Street Art Tours is run by Street Artists and includes a tour of renowned Blender Studios, art complex)

Any input is appreciated.

Comments

• Options

When I was in Melbourne in 2018, Tauck's guided tour included lots of the street art. I spent my free afternoon at the Shrine of Remembrance, which was wonderful.

• Options

We did this trip in 2017 and also saw some of Melbourne's street art on Tauck's walking tour. I read about the tour you are considering. We enjoyed seeing the art on our walking tour with Tauck, but we didn't get the detail or perspective your private tour would offer.

• Options

Thanks CVC. That's what I needed to consider. It will be three hours well spent.

• Options

I recently did this tour in January 2023. The Tauck guided walking tour did include some of the street art but I agree with cvc that you will get a much more comprehensive experience on the private tour. I also enjoyed the Melbourne scenic river cruise in my free time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file