Options

Fairy Penguins Melbourne

Good morning.
Can any of you recommend a reputable touring company for a private tour to see the fairy penguins on parade?
Doing the November 2nd small group tour.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options

We’re booked with Acacia tours for the Penguins on 10/24. They have good reviews. May be too late by then for you to see my review but I’ll post one. We’re also doing the Great Ocean Road with them on 10/22.

https://www.acaciatours.com.au/

• Options

Thank you mfrancis. Just sent them an inquiry.

• Options
    edited October 2023

They’re taking us to the Penguins at 3 pm on the first full day of our Tauck tour, after the walking tour of Melbourne. We fly to Uluru the next morning.

Here’s a review of the company. https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/road-trips/australia-great-ocean-road

• Options

We are booked on the last S. Australia tour Nov. 5. We are going early to Melbourne in order to go see the penguins. We have booked with "Around and About Travel" and upgraded to the ranger tour. I suggest you look on the website Viator.com as we have booked many tours from that site

• Options

We went with the Little Penguins and it was terrific. YES -- be sure to book the Ranger part, so you get to sit closer to the water. I can still see it (in my mind) now. A trip highlight -- and in Australia, there were a lot of those!

• Options

We had an all day tour yesterday of the Great Ocean Road with Acacia Tours. It was fantastic. Had a rainy and very windy day day (nice weather in Melbourne!) but our driver Ben made sure we had a great time. He’s picking us up tomorrow for the Penguins. I’d highly recommend them.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Thanks Mfrancis. Acasia Tours NEVER answered my emails. SOOOO I booked with GREAT PRIVATE TOURS (Sharon terrific secretary facilitated!) Having fish & chips on the beach with the seagulls squawking and a private Ranger tour to view the fairy penguins. Looking very forward!
    Enjoy your trip !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file