Options

OCT 13 2024 Week in Venice, Florence & Rome

Hello, Is there there anyone going on this trip? If so, is anyone going from the New Jersey area? Maybe we can connect before the trip. Also, has anyone been on a past trips who has any recommendations? Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Comments

• Options

I hope you have Cristina as your TD. She was wonderful. She recommended a restaurant that I believe was on the Piazza di Santa Croce. It was very good. Santa Croce has the Star of David on the front facade. The architect, Matas, was Jewish.

• Options

We did this trip last April. It was our first Tauck trip and we loved it. Our tour director was Andrea and he was also wonderful.
    He had great restaurant recommendations for the nights we were on our own. There was free time in each city to see some of the sites not included in the tour

• Options

Thank you for your comments. All information is greatly appreciated.

• Options

We did the Classic Italy tour several years ago that included these cities. We especially liked Florence. It was a very easy city to get around. One of the restaurants our TD recommended in Florence was Ristorante “II Profeta.” It's very small but excellent - we enjoyed it so much we went back a second night. While we were in Florence, another couple also arranged a tour of the Galileo Museum for those of us interested. My husband is a retired science teacher so it was a natural for us. While I enjoy cathedrals, it was nice to see something different.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file