Hi there, this will be our first time to Italy, and first time on a Tauck tour. I note that during our time in Rome we get to see the Forum, the Circus Maximus, and the Imperial Palace, but apparently not the Colosseum. I would like to know what is the best way to see the Colosseum during one of our free time periods, and how best to obtain tickets. I have read that I should purchase tickets well in advance. I have read that Tauck schedules may change at the last minute, so not sure how to handle that. Also, many of the tickets listed online include the Forum and Palatine Hill, but I think we already get those as part of the Tauck tour. Just not sure how to approach this, and we would very much like to see the Colosseum during our time in Rome. All suggestions appreciated! Our tour date is September 15, 2024.