Itinerary for cruising the land of the midnight sun

I noticed on another post someone was nice enough to post the day to day itinerary of their trip. I was hoping someone has been on the north bound trip, Cruising the Land of the rising Sun and could take photos of the itinerary and post it. I am trying to plan some tours prior to the official start and do not want to duplicate what we are seeing on the tour. I called Tauck and spoke to 2 different people and they are not really any help. For example they say begin the day with morning sightseeing in Osaka by motorcoach, walking tour and visits to local markets. They did not know where the motorcoach was going nor could they tell me where the walking tour would go. They did know what market. We will also spend time in Tokyo before the tour begins so it would be nice to know exactly what we will see with Tauck so we could explore a different part of the city. They say we have free time but can’t tell me where in the city we will be. Thank you

Comments

• I am on the April 2025 trip

• I am booked on the trip departing Osaka on 25 April 2025...can't wait. I've been on many Tauck trips and they are always excellent. I have my flights all set. Anyone else booked on this trip?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file