On this trip now just sharing a few tips. I wasted valuable suitcase space. Shoes you need…pair of good walking, trail shoes. One pair of decent flat shoes for smart casual hotel dinners, and I wish I had brought one pair of good walking sandals. It’s getting hot at sea level . I brought another pair of city sneakers and they are just taking up suitcase space. You don’t need a lot of cold weather clothes. You only need one additional jacket for the Jungfraujoch morning.I wasted a whole packing cube with cold weather gear. Warm sunny days , slightly cooler nights thru out Switzerland.Lighter weight sleeping clothes are helpful. Some hotel do not have A/C so you might be warmer than you like some nights. Enjoying this wonderful trip. It’s quite fast paced for activities so might not be able to answer any questions in a timely manner. Happy Travels