Hello, would appreciate your thoughts. Since 2018 taking the B,Z and SA trip we have gone on a Tauck trip every year and enjoyed every one. We are looking at K&T next year and were very surprised to see a 25% increase in the pricing ($15190-$18990). I received the invoice with the insurance and $40k was staring at me! So I looked at some other vendors including A&K. Of course I have looked at every thread on this board dealing with A&K. We had used them in India with good luck. So their pricing for one less day is $15995 and there is no price increase for 2026. They have a maximum of 18 guests vs 30 for Tauck. For 2026 Tauck is upgrading two of their properties: They are adding the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club and the JW Marriott Masai Mara Lodge. They also include the hot air balloon ride which A&K charges $500. A&K starts and ends in Nairobi. We really like Tauck and have been very loyal, but this is a significant difference in pricing. Thank you for your consideration!