Hello Fellow Travelers,
I took nine Tauck land tours. I've done almost all the U.S. ones except Hawaii, Alaska. and The Mackinac trips.
I took the Israel/Jordon and the Florence, Venice, and Rome years ago with a friend I met on a previous tour
I visited many places in Canada. I went to Madrid, Paris, and London many, many years ago with a friend.
I'm tired of staying in six hotels or even four. The packing and unpacking and seeing very little of one place is not for me anymore.
So...
I booked A week In Switzerland in June to get The Gift of Time. There's three beautiful accommodations and I heard Switzerland is beautiful..
Now, I'm getting a little nervous about traveling solo overseas even though I'm with a very competent company. I really don't know where else to go except maybe the Mackinac tour.
I guess I'm asking for a rope to pull me in from jitters.
**AND
Do you use the Smart Traveler site?
How about the Global Entry or Mobile Passport Control?
I fly Delta and I'm a Skymiles Member so I don't have to wait on the line very long, but a friend thinks I should pay the $120.00 and get Global Entry. I'm not leaning towards it.
I have the cancellation insurance but do you purchase additional insurance like Allianz?
Sorry for all the questions but you've come through in the past so I'm hoping you can advise/support this anxious lady who will probably have more questions