We were on the March 2 Jordan & Egypt small group tour and were 15 minutes from leaving for the airport Saturday morning when we received a STEP alert from the Embassy in Amman to Shelter in Place. After seeing what was going on and that DXB and AMM were closed, we realized we had to decide to not go regardless of what Tauck decided. To their credit, Tauck called us about an hour later and asked where we were and if we intended to cancel or still go. While we were still on the phone with them, we got another call from Tauck telling us the trip was cancelled. The next day we got an email from them apologizing for the cancellation and that we would be receiving a full refund. After planning this trip for almost 2 years, we are very disappointed but very glad we are not stuck somewhere in the Middle East dodging drones. And Tauck's concern for their clients with their personal phone calls early Saturday morning and prudent decision to cancel is very much appreciated.