South Africa Elegant Adventure October 28th

I will be staying in Johannesburg one extra day after the tour and am arranging a trip to VulPro, the rehabilitation station for African vultures. This is near Pretoria. I understand that there may be a cheetah rehab site about 10 minutes away. If any of you that are taking this trip would like to see VulPro (check out their website, by the way) let me know in advance so I can alert the facility. There is a cost I think 50 rand, but that's from memory, their website says for sure. Since my return flight and I imagine most return flights are in the early evening, this may be a fun way to spend the day. Plus it is less costly to share a driver and vehicle. I am checking with my travel agent about these extra arrangements. and perhaps Tauck can make the arrangements for me/us. I am also in contact with a representative from the program about actual travel times, extra people, etc. A friend of mine who has visited the program believes it is about 2 hours from Johannesburg. I confess I haven't checked into the cheetah site as yet so can't answer any questions about it.
This discussion has been closed.