Discussions
Categories
Help
Home
Discuss Trips by Region
Africa
South Africa
South Africa: An Elegant Adventure
April 12th 2013 South Africa Elegant Adventure
born2run58
Wanted to check and see who all was on this tour? I am starting to get excited! Would love to visit with others who are on this tour.
Thanks,
Sharon
Comments
LesF
Sharon,
My wife and I are going. Looking forward to meeting you.
Les
born2run58
We are getting excited. We are going through Dubai. I have finished the typhoid and other vaccinations. Will start malaria pills soon. Wish I knew who all was on the tour, ages etc.
Look forward to meeting you and your wife.
Take care,
Sharon
born2run58
To any of the experts... is there any safety issue with taking a car service (booked through) Cape Grace to a restaurant 20 miles away. Two of the top restauarants in the world are in South Africa. The one I really wanted to go to is 70 miles out of my comfort zone. Any thoughts as to whether this is a good idea. It will be me and my mother.
Thanks,
Sharon
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Help
Best Of