Discussions
Categories
Help
Home
Discuss Trips by Region
Africa
Which place would be best for the trip in SA?
Marcelperkins
Hello Friends, Nowadays i am looking for a very memorable trip with lots of adventures in SA. So please everyone suggest me which place would be best for the trip in SA?
Comments
blackmagic79
I went through the same thing before deciding which trip to take. I decided on the South Africa Elegant Adventure rather than the Botswana tour only becuase the itinerary appealed to me a little more, as I really wanted to go to Kruger and Sabi Sabi. My trip is September 20 and I'm so excited. I'm sure you will love whichever tour you choose. You really can't go wrong with either one. Tauck does an outstanding job on all of their tours. I took their tour to Kenya & Tanzania last August and it was beyond wonderful. I'm looking forward to the same kind of experience in South Africa.
john falton
Recently I booked two air-tickets for Africa (Safari). Upcoming Vacations, I'm planning to go for Africa with my wife. I heard It's an adventurer place and my wife like these kind of places.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Help
Best Of