June 27, 2014

I was booked on the departure of June 21, 2013 which was canceled due to river flooding. I have now re-booked for June 27, 2014. I will be traveling solo. Is anyone else on this departure? I arrive in Bucharest on the 26th. Would like to chat with others on this departure.

Sue

Comments

• Hi Sue,
    My husband and I are also on that trip. I hope you are still going. Nancy
  • Nancy,

I certainly will be on that trip. Good to hear from someone else who will be with me. I arrive on Thursday the 26th and plan to do sightseeing on Friday.

When do you arrive? Where are you from? I live in Chicago.

This will be my first river boat although I am a long-time Tauck client and have done many land tours with them.

Only 27 more days! Looking forward to meeting you.

Sue
  • Hi Sue,
    My husband Gary and I will also be arriving from the Seattle area on Thursday, June 26, 2014. I am really getting excited to travel on Wed. Washing and packing clothes tomorrow and last minute visits, mani and pedi, and take our dog to our son's to 'dog sit' while we are gone getting done on Tuesday. Lots to do and the weather here this weekend has been nice so we have been out bicycling around our town in the evenings. We arrive in mid afternoon there. Hope to see you soon. Nancy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file