Money
We are leaving on the 12th of July '14 on the Paris and Provence tour. I would like some advice on how much money to take with me. Where is the best place to exchange into Euros? Likewise on returning, where is the best place to change back into dollars? My wife and I made a trip to Paris, Geneva, and Florence many years ago. We consulted books in the library for rental apartments in these locations. It was our goal to live like the locals, use laundramats, etc. My wife spoke very little French, but the people were very understanding and helpful. We had many interesting experiences, such as getting on the wrong train and everyone gasping and offering advice. Whatever went wrong was viewed as an opportunity to learn and enjoy, This trip will offer many different experiences that I am sure we will also enjoy. But, I highly recommend the unguided tour to see the way locals enjoy their country.