Accommodations

We are thinking of going on the Crown Jewel Trip to Switzerland. For those who have traveled on this trip how were the hotel accommodations? And what month of the year would give us the best chance of good weather for seeing the sights? Thanks again.

Jay

Comments

• I would suggest July or August. We did this trip last July and did have some rain but all of Europe was experiencing rainy weather coming from USA!! I have been in Switzerland before in summer months and excellent weather. The hotels were fabulous- my neighbors who are Swiss looked at our itinerary and said it is a really comprehensive tour and best hotels ever. We went early and it was Montreux Jazz Festival- enjoyed some of outdoor concerts. The hotel is right on lake so lovely walking trail and some of our friends swam in lake. Mt Titlis was a real highlight at the end. It was great adventure!
  • twig wrote:
    I would suggest July or August. We did this trip last July and did have some rain but all of Europe was experiencing rainy weather coming from USA!! I have been in Switzerland before in summer months and excellent weather. The hotels were fabulous- my neighbors who are Swiss looked at our itinerary and said it is a really comprehensive tour and best hotels ever. We went early and it was Montreux Jazz Festival- enjoyed some of outdoor concerts. The hotel is right on lake so lovely walking trail and some of our friends swam in lake. Mt Titlis was a real highlight at the end. It was great adventure!

Thank you so much for the reply I will take up your suggestion and look to book our trip in July. I hope they continue to have Mt. Titlis on their tour.

Jay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file