What to expect from the Alps & Dolomites journey
To those who are leaving for August or later departures, I want to share with you that this is an amazing journey with majestic, spectacular and breathtaking sceneries that you will remember for a very long time. I just returned from the July 2nd trip, and the weather was a lot warmer than expected but by all means, we were lucked out by beautiful weather all the way. For those of you who will arrive in Munich early, there is a lot to see there so plan your visit strategically to focus on what's most important to you to see and do. Do have a beer or lunch at the fun Hofbrauhaus. The Residence next to the hotel is a wonderful museum that I highly recommend you to visit. If time permits, Schloss Nymphenburg is a wonderful palace to visit. In Salzburg, do take time to explore the Cathedral area after dinner - there is a water fountain that's a beautiful spot for a romantic picture with the Hohensalzburg fortress in the backdrop. Let me know if you have questions about this incredible journey. Happy travel.