Options

Does anyone know the tour director for the May 2016 trip?

Does anyone know the tour director for the May 2016 trip?

Comments

• Options
    Even if they did they couldn't tell you on this forum as it automatically blanks out employee names for privacy. You could try calling Tauck and they might know and tell you.
  • Options
    As far as I understand it from our experiences is that there can be last minute changes, literally to who the tour guide will be. l can think of that being the case on at least two of our tours, but you would never know that it was last minute because the tour guides are excellent. We have had the same tour director on two different tours. If you chat to them you will know how crazy their tour directing lives can be. How they suddenly might have to unexpectedly lead another tour. To me that makes them even more remarkable.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I agree with British. I had the same question re the five tours I will be taking this year and British's response is basically what I learned. I have always had excellent Tauck TDs on my previous 27 Tauck tours. They always were terrific. :-) BTW, I had the same lovely TD on several of my past tours as well.
  • Options
    I was able to find out our TD for Japan months in advance because I wanted advice on where to purchase a certain kind of doll. Of course always subject to change but in this case it did not. We are just back from Essence of South America and I called Tauck about a week before departure and they told me who our guide was going to be. We were traveling with friends from our Israel/Jordan trip and it turned out that we had the same TD as we had on that trip which was a lot of fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file