First off, thank you for all of the wonderful advice, and especially the trip reports!! We are leaving on this tour at the end of May. It will be our first Tauck experience. My question is about carry-on luggage. I do understand limiting sizing on the bus and that the booklet sent to us stated it need to fit into the above spaces. When we received our trip booklet from Tauck, enclosed was one luggage tag for each of us, so that said to me one bag per person. Sooooo my question is, what did you carry on? Again, please keep in mind, this is our first bus trip, and for other cruises and river cruises, traveling abroad we have each always taken a tote for onboard the flight over, that probably would not fit into a space above the seats on a bus. I would not fill that carry on with "stuff" for the day tours. It would primarily be used for the flights. So, do I need to rethink my thinking?

Thank you so much, we are so very excited!!!!