Options

clothing suggestions

Where can I find a clothing list a bit more specific for the Jan. 30th tour? What do you suggest for the evenings in the cities and when we are out in the parks?

Comments

• Options
    It seems we will be on the same tour starting Jan. 30. Reading what everyone wrote about this trip, it seems to be informal. In the evening for dinner at the hotel, slacks and a blouse will be fine. I am glad the men do not need a jacket - less clothes to take. Having layers is the most important thing and a rain coat. See you soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for your input. Do you think we change for dinner at the camps? Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    Someone wrote that at the camps we will be too tired to change. I have traveled with Tauck many times, and the last evening dinner is when most people (but not everyone) dress up a little more. It is always such a relieve when my packing is done.
  • Options
    we were on the South Africa Elegant Adventure and there was no place you had to dress up. Opening and closing receptions were nice but not fancy. In between, it's all very informal. On safari, you probably won't have the inclination to get dressed nicely, though you might have some time. NObody seemed to care very much
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply.
This discussion has been closed.