Who is going on the Cape Cod, The Islands and Newport trip leaving on August 31, 2013?

I can't wait to take my first Tauck trip and will be traveling solo. I'd like to "meet" and correspond with some of my fellow travelers ahead of time. I am looking forward to some wonderful memories and new friendships!

Comments

• Someone else MUST be going on this trip! As the departure date draws closer, I would love to hear from some of my fellow travelers. I will be touring Boston on my own for 2 1/2 days before the tour. Would anyone like to join me?
  • Hi happyteach,

I'm on the July 27th tour and I'm quite sure that your date is sold out. Only one person responded to my post. I have been on 19 tours with Tauck and you will be very happy with your choice of tour companies. The people that Tauck attracts are intelligent, interesting and very very nice.

Sheila
  • Thank you, Sheila! Let me know how your trip turns out...enjoy!
    Linda
  • Thanks happyteach! I've been to Boston since I was a little girl, but have never done the Islands and Cape Cod. If you've never been to Boston before, do take one of the on-off buses to take you around this wonderful city! Go on Tripadvisor.com and check out the important sights to see and ask the concierge the best way to get them all in. We usually walk or use the trains. The Freedom Trail is also very nice to do.

I'll post here when I return and let you know about the rest of the tour which I know will be great!!

Sheila
  • I have been researching Boston and have planned many exciting sights to see. Since I will be staying in Back Bay, I think I will be able to walk to many places, but I will look into the on-off buses, thank you. I will be looking for your report after your trip. Have a great time!

Linda
  • Hi Linda,

If you have some time in Boston and are so inclined, make sure you get to the Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart G.a.r.d.n.e.r Museum. You can get there easily from the Back Bay area. I took the subway from Copley Square. It's only a short walk around the corner to the Isabella Stewart G.a.r.d.n.e.r Museum. Both institutions have the most stunning collections. I can't wait till I get back there in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Thanks for the suggestion, Jan. Sounds interesting...I will look into it.

Linda
  • Anyone else is going on the Most Hollowed Ground Tour starting October 12th?
This discussion has been closed.