ABOARD THE ESPRIT

Can anyone share if the Esprit has a self service launderette with washer and dryer avalable for passenger use during cruise? Also is there free wi fi in the suites?

Thank you.

Comments

• There are no washer and dryers for passenger use on the riverboats. If there is something you really need washed and can not do by hand there is laundry service like in hotels, but expensive.
  • As Crackers said, there is laundry service. It's one of the few things that cost on a Tauck cruise. A bit pricey but fast. Ex: I had cotton slacks laundered on our last cruise for 6 Euros a pair. You place it in a designated bag on your bed before leaving for the day and the next morning they'll be hanging in your room. It technically doesn't include ironing but mine came back pressed flat both times - no creases. You can borrow an iron/ironing board if you feel the need.

You can hand wash in the sink. There should be a pullout clothes line in your shower. Not great airflow. Lightweight fabric blends dry in a day, but heavier cotton or wool might take 2.

Wifi is available throughout the ship. However, it may be spotty at times depending on the ship's location. I believe they have to connect to a shore tower. It's fine for checking email, look things up on the internet and I've heard of people using it to Skype back home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file