Arriving in Copenhagen on July 22

My wife and I are arriving 1 day early in Copenhagen. Does anyone have any good ideas of what to do with our free day? Thanks

Comments

• edited June 2017
    We were just there. I would recommend that you take a canal boat tour. There are two tour operators, both in the Nyhavn area. Netto boats is the cheaper of the two by a wide margin and both companies offer basically the same tour. This is best on a day with good weather, so if it's rainy when you get there consider postponing until your free afternoon. Boats leave frequently, no reservation is required. The tour lasts about an hour.
  • We are arriving a day early from Denver, so look forward to meeting you both!
    Bette and Ed Arnold
  • We are arriving on the 22nd as well. Look forward to meeting on the afternoon of the 23rd. We are from North Carolina. The Canal boat cruise sounds like a good idea. Not certain what we will do as we will arrive during the afternoon.
    Glenn & Patty Camp
  • gtcamper wrote:
    We are arriving on the 22nd as well. Look forward to meeting on the afternoon of the 23rd. We are from North Carolina. The Canal boat cruise sounds like a good idea. Not certain what we will do as we will arrive during the afternoon.
    Glenn & Patty Camp
    I think this was for the tour in 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file