Jordan & Egypt openings

I noticed some openings in the Jordan & Egypt trips this year, where earlier everything was sold out. I wonder if worry about Coronavirus is the reason?

Comments

• milmil
    edited February 2020

Hi Virginia Sue , it can be a number of personal things...…
    Some, as I.. have changed the reservation to 2021 hoping the Museum would be open by then and also in my case... my mother is going with me, so I'm making sure the weather is not as hot.
    I don't believe there is any report of Coronavirus in Africa or the Middle Eastern territory yet , no reports in any of the US news...

• Virginia Sue - I agree with Mil in that most cancellations are probably because of GEM delays and not the Virus. We were supposed to go to Australia (Kangaroo Island) in Feb 2021 but cancelled because of all the fires and scheduled just Egypt (not Jordan) in its place for March 2021 all the time keeping the GEM opening date in mind. Speculation is that it will open in the 4th quarter of 2020 or 1st quarter of 2021. That's why we planned our trip when we did. Who knows when it will really open but if it doesn't open by then so be it.

• Well I hope everything stays fine - we are just about a month out - we leave on March 13. So excited!

• We love it when a tour isn’t full, it’s like getting an upgrade to a Small Group Tour for free. Less names to remember. I think everywhere will be quiet due to the Corona virus alarm. Just hoping the tour companies don’t start canceling.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file