Switzerland Crown Jewels - September 13th anyone?

Would love to know who else will be on this trip!!

Comments

• Anyone? Bueller?

• Hi Mary, Fran from Atlanta, GA here. My hubby and I were planning to go on the Sept 13 small group tour, but as of today are a little more iffy about the prospect. What, if anything, have you decided to do?

• We are still going! Just ordered Francs today. Switzerland can be no worse than the US in terms of Covid. We''ll wear our masks and be careful just like we do here. Hope you do come! We are from Asheville, NC. Normally we would be in Atlanta over Labor Day attending DragonCon.

• Yesterday, after asking three doctors if they would go (all said “life is short” go) we made the final decision. Looking forward to meeting you. Fran and Mark (See you next year at Dragoncon.

• We’re on this tour now and it is terrific. People observe mask rules and no hassles really. Of course there’s lots of outdoor time and it’s great. We have had perfect weather which is always lucky. And oh. My the thrills of the Matterhorn, the Glacier Express train, the Eiger! It’s always a wow. Be sure to bring lighter clothes for the Italian areas especially and pack a puffer which you’ll need at the higher elevations. We can’t say enough about the local guides, who are uniformly affable, smart and clever. Have fun!,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file