Options

APRIL 10-17,2022

Just back from a fabulous trip - the Bridges tour of Italy! So fabulous, the young travelers had a great time and connected so well as did the adults. Kudos to Joseph our tour director! Thank you!
Larry Ellen and Evan

Comments

• Options

Glad you enjoyed the tour. How did they handle the Sistine Chapel visit? Were they able to do at night? Thanks,

• Options

Thank you for sharing on the forum after your trip. Hope more returning people will share their experiences also.

• Options

Hi LarryAG welcome home and hope you are enjoying all your wonderful memories.
    Was just wondering if you could answer some questions for me.
    -did tauck do the underground at the coliseum or should we plan on doing that on our own?
    -do you happen to know what time the last boat leaves Venice for San Clemente?
    Thank you so much

• Options

LarryAG any tips or lessons learned for this tour? Excited for ours in June!

• Options

LarryAG
    Anything you (or any returning travelers) can share would be appreciated.
    Thank you

• Options

MelanieJordana-
    What date are you going?

• Options

Does anyone know if Tauck gives the youth travelers a Tauck backpack?

• Options

We are doing the June 3-10 tour. This is our first time with Tauck. Very curious how the tour flows with the different age groups.

• Options

When I watched the presentations about Bridges tours that Tauck gave, they are clearly aimed at younger children. I would not consider taking say anyone over fifteen on a bridges tour, I’d take them on the regular tour instead. I can just imagine trying to enthuse teenagers about scavenger hunts and such things.

• Options

In previous years they did give a backpack but I can’t answer for what they do now.

• Options

Sorry British but I disagree with you. I think that it is more fun for them to be with other young adults. They go for gelato together and swimming together and really enjoy themselves. Also it is certainly no more fun to be with all adults as you go through museums, etc.
    Hopefully they’ll enjoy whatever trip they do.

• Options

Come on British, why would a teen want to be on tour with old people like us? All the kids on the Bridges tour quickly bond into a fun dinner group and enjoy each other's company without regard to the age difference. Older kids, in their early 20s, don't seem to fit into the Tauck model with mostly older travelers on most tours and younger kids on Bridges tours. Have to agree with Jowell here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file