Passenger location form

Has anyone filled out or found a "passenger location form" for this trip? My e-documents link took me to a link that was a UK Gov. which stated u did not need this form. When I e-mailed Tauck they repiied I needed to fill out the form. Which form did u use? Leaving for June 6th trip

Comments

• According to the Tauck website Covid Entry Requirements for this cruise, there isn't a listed requirement for the form for either the U.K.or France. Requirements keep changing. Hard to keep up.

• My Tauck documents said I needed to complete a passenger locator form for Portugal, so I filled out as much as I could a few weeks ago, and this week, when I went to access the link again, I got the message that as of April 22, the form was no longer required. Yes -- everything keeps changing.

• Those of you returning from this cruise, did you fill out a 'passenger locator' form and if so where did you find it.

• From the UK government website:
    "You do not need to take any COVID-19 tests or fill in a passenger locator form. This applies whether you are fully vaccinated or not."

On the French Diplomatic website there is a link to it:

https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coming-to-france-your-covid-19-questions-answered/#sommaire_2

Or directly to the EU form:

https://app.euplf.eu/#/

• Claudia, thanks. I have been aware of UK since that site is the link Tauck supplied with the E-documents for the trip. When I e-mailed them their response was to fill one out as it was required. Tauck was not supportive. They must be sorely understaffed.

• This is all so so confusing. The one site said only France, Slovenia and Malta were still requiring the form. I wish Portugal required the form and not a negative test. :(

• Claudia, totally agree.

• No locator forms needed for France…I had mine filled out on our April trip…they waived me off…not needed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file