Options

Anyone going on the Jan 27 trip?

Comments

• Options

You've asked this in 5 threads in a very short space of time. It's quite possible no one who plans to go on this tour on this date is active on the forum. Repeatedly asking just makes you look like a spammer.

Fyi, the forum is for Tauck customers to interact. It is not for communicating with the company.

• Options

For the flagger - aargeeem posted virtually the same question 5 times in a very short space of time last night. They are either an actual spammer ( yes I know you don't know the difference between spam and posts you don't like ) or they have totally unrealistic expectations of the response time for questions. The later does not bode well for their tour.

• Options

Sorry Claudia. I assume, possibly incorrectly, that you are the Queen of this site. I am very sorry for asking about information concerning a recent trip we booked with Tauck on Jan 27th. I had interface issues and only wanted to see if there were others on the trip from Tanzania to Kenya. Again, sorry for messing up YOUR site.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file