Tauck flight reservation cancelation

I booked airfare yesterday (Saturday). Afterwards I searched and found better fare with airline I have status with.
They are closed today.
Can I cancel this reservation as I have not paid for the ticket yet?
Need to know as I booked on other airline and have 24 hrs to cancel without penalty.

Comments

• I had reserved for a trip with air included from Tauck;I had not completely paid for the trip or air.When I found a better deal ,almost $6000.00 less by booking directly at the airlines website,I called Tauck air; they told me to take the deal and canceled Tauck air.I did have e few months before the final payment was due.So,you should be able to do the same!

• Yes, it's not a problem. I sometimes book air with Tauck, but I usually find seats, connections, and price I like better on my own. I've never had an issue canceling with Tauck. That said, we book air at the earliest date allowed which is 330 days from return trip back home. On occasion, Tauck will be running an airfare special when they can beat what I find, but 90% of the time, we get a better deal on our own with better connections. We Fly Delta Premium Select or Comfort Plus - we don't fly Business Class - not sure if that would make a difference.

• You just need to make sure that you are not booking the same flights. If you have two bookings for the same flights, you may have problems. I’ve had it happen that I needed to keep all the balls in the air, while I canceled Tauck and made a new booking on my own.