Options

May 13, 2023

Looking forward to our next trip. Just concerned about the weather..how cold will it be?

Comments

• Options

Probably expect highs in low 70s/upper 60s, with lows in the 50s - per Weatherspark.com

• Options

We never ever book a tour without checking the average temperatures on websites like Weatherspark. To us, it’s just common sense, we don’t like very hot weather or very cold weather which can be a factor in many countries. Tauck covers weather for every tour on the webpage for each of their tours. If you call them and ask, they will help and a good travel agent will help you with your choices too. You have to know what is acceptable for you with the dates you might be able to travel

• Options

Oh…believe me I have been checking..just a little nasty I would say but thanks..

• Options

So you think the way we approach things for us is nasty BGK, So sorry you think that. It’s how we approach our trips and I understand that it may be different for you. We have found the forum useful, for example, we used to use a different weather website until Alan S mentioned Weatherspark which approaches comparisons differently, they even show a best time to go for things like beach weather etc.
    if you worry about cold, just be prepared with lots of layers. Again, on our recent trips, many places are experiencing unusual weather patterns. Where we are now is cooler than ‘normal’ but we had two extra layers and are using both at times. We are finding heat much more of a challenge these days.. we don’t yet have any issues with cold unless it is extreme, but that may change for us too.
    Have a great trip.

• Options

British, I'm not sure what BGKs "nasty" was in reference to. Might have just been that the upcoming weather was nasty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file