Options

Breakfast Savoy

We are leaving this week and arriving a day before the tour. Usually the reservation conf page states breakfast included . This one does not. Tried to call Tauck… busy lines. Can anyone answer ? Thanks so much

Comments

• Options

If you are using the Gift of Time or booked the extra night through Tauck, breakfast is included. If you booked the night independently, it is not.

• Options

Thank you . Yes it was a gift of time.

• Options

Yes, breakfast is included, you will love the Savoy. The afternoon tea is awesome.

• Options

The Savoy is beautiful and the breakfasts are quite large. The first morning we made the mistake of ordering two fruit plates. Two large platters arrived! The manager was kind enough to box up one platter so we could take it back to our room. If you like porridge be sure to have it. I do not know the grains used, but it was the best porridge I ever had. And yes, the afternoon tea is lovely. We made our reservations before we left the U. S. It was a lovely tea as we enjoyed the pianist.

Enjoy the trip and please post about your experiences afterwards.

• Options

Thanks so much everyone . I will post a detailed review on my return.

• Options

Have your BF in the lower level. I think it was called the 'Garden Room'. Food was delicious. Trip was very enjoyable.

• Options

The Thames Foyer / Atrium is where we enjoyed breakfast every day. I think that is what wildcat03 is referring to. It is also where afternoon tea is held. There are several restaurants but not all serve breakfast.

• Options

wildcat03
    Have your BF in the lower level.

I agree. Another option, which was excellent was room service. It was included as a breakfast option on the ESW land tour. The menu was a combo of both restaurants and portions were larger.

• Options

When we stayed at the Savoy this past August breakfast was served and included. They have two wonderful restaurants to choose from and the portions are enormous. Very tasty breakfasts in both restaurants.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file