Options

One Choice on How to Get to India is to fly on Qatar Airlines, Business Class. My Review

I flew Qatar Airways to get to and from India for the Portrait of India Tauck Tour. The Business Class is rated #1 in the world currently. With the private enclosed cubicle with lie down seats, this is a remarkable, reasonably priced experience. Qatar is certainly the best business class I have ever flown on. If you can, fly to India or elsewhere on Tauck tours that this airline serves. Qatar Airways Business Class: https://youtu.be/722lfOhsW4E

Comments

• Options

imalemon5_ My upcoming India-Nepal tour will be my 3rd tour where I'm flying Qatar Biz Class - it is exceptional (service, comfort and price is reasonable--albeit it is heavily subsided by the Qatari government).

• Options

Thank you for all of your comments. You may have my guide, Siddhartha as your tour guide. He is excellent.
    Enjoy the Imperial Chinese Restaurant for which I hope you have a reservation already. Though I found the Chinese food for dinner at the Leela Palace to be excellent.
    Leslie Klein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file