Options

Best Routing to K&T from the US East Coast

2»

Comments

• Options

We have flown KLM business class on two separate trips to Africa - no problems, very comfortable.

• Options

We flew KLM business class last year to Africa. Very comfortable and pleasant. Unfortunately our return flight from Nairobi was canceled/delayed just before boarding. It created a lot of chaos, but KLM put us up in various hotels and covered our costs for a hotel night in Amsterdam plus cab fare. Tauck took care of rebooking our connecting flight out of Amsterdam. Although frustrating at the time, it made for a good story later! We are returning for South Africa Elegant Adventure in September, but we booked with United business class as they had the best routing from Chicago (only 1stop each way), times and price.

• Options

I flew Air New Zealand a couple of times in business class. I did not like the herringbone arrangement of the seats - there was no way for a couple to be together. We tried seats aisles across and that didn't really work. We also tried two window seats one-behind-the other and that was better but still not great.
    In the future, I would avoid Air New Zealand if they still have those herringbone seats. I think it was a failed experiment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file